Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Terry Moore Original Art For Sale

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SIPnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 1999
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Original art by Terry Moore is for sale in the SIP Store. There is stuff from SIP, Kixie, Willow and Tara and more!

    You can preview the art now and we will start taking orders on Friday, March 15th!

    Have fun browsing!

    Webmistress Maida biggrin

    ------------------
    On and on
    the rain will say
    How fragile we are
    how fragile we are
    - Sting

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GaMookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    It seems I cannot add art to the Shopping Cart. Is there a special way to order the original art I do not know about? Please please PLEASE let me stimulate the economy!

    -RT

    ------------------
    http://www.stickleyandjones.com - The Daily Online comic that is funnier than 'Mark Trail' and 'Steve Canyon' combined!

  3. #3
    JohnH
    Guest JohnH's Avatar

    Post

    maida,

    Any idea when the 'buy now' symbols will

    become available?


    John H.


    ------------------

  4. #4
    Larsling
    Guest Larsling's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Um.... not to offend, but the cost of a SIP original is almost as much as my rent. The work is lovely, I've been a fan for years now, and I would love to be able to buy one. (I, too, wish to stimulate the economy) Do you think you could sell some mini sketches or discarded work to those of us with a more modest budget? Just a thought.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GaMookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Larsling wrote:

    >Do you think you could sell some
    >mini sketches or discarded work to
    >those of us with a more modest
    >budget? Just a thought.

    I have found that Terry is more than willing to do sketches for free as long as you show up at a comic convention or a signing.

    I have also found that he is more than willing to produce SiP art at every available price point. There are the single issues of the comics at the lowest price point, and then the trades and prints at the next price point, and then the hard covers, and then the original art.

    The problem with the original art is that it is just that - The Original Art. Since it is a one-of-a-kind item, the price tends to go up. I mean, have you ever seen what they charge at art galleries? It is frightful enough to make a person weep openly!

    Anyway, my suggestion is to go to a convention or comic show and ask Terry to draw a picture for you. He is one of the nicest people, ever. There tends to be a line at his booth because he spends a long amount of time with each and every person who want to talk - and he doesn't mind drawing a sketch on demand, either.

    Hope this helps!

    -RT

    P.S. I found out you have to email [email protected] to get information on purchases.

    ------------------
    http://www.stickleyandjones.com - The Daily Online comic that is funnier than 'Mark Trail' and 'Steve Canyon' combined!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •